So far, only us. The nearest competitor we can find only offers a 7-year warranty. In the over 40 years we’ve been in business, customers have shared stories where they’ve passed their BARE drysuit on to a friend or family member after an entire ‘lifetime’ of use.
This history of reliability and durability helped establish our reputation for workmanship and durability and has allowed us to make a guarantee no other manufacturer has been able to do.
We are confident enough in our products to offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE limited to seams and workmanship. Even if the person is not the original owner. We stand behind our products like nobody else, because your customers deserve a product like no other.
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE ELASTEK dry hood
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default placement of valve on the left upper arm)
- Your choice of neoprene or HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- Includes suspenders
- Elastic crotch strap with rear double anchor and adjustable quick release front buckle
- BARE embossed M-PADz knee protection with 2mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- Reinforced “critical-wear” seam points
- 2-needle “felled seam,” glued and heat taped
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Premium graphics and badging
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE*
- Durable polyester/butyl/polyester trilaminate throughout
- Exclusively engineered, this material offers improved flexibility over current butyl trilaminates
- TIZIP MasterSeal main entry zipper offers improved flexibility over traditional brass zippers and a lower profile design
- Self donning front entry drysuit