So far, only us. The nearest competitor we can find only offers a 7-year warranty. In the over 40 years we’ve been in business, customers have shared stories where they’ve passed their BARE drysuit on to a friend or family member after an entire ‘lifetime’ of use.
This history of reliability and durability helped establish our reputation for workmanship and durability and has allowed us to make a guarantee no other manufacturer has been able to do.
We are confident enough in our products to offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE limited to seams and workmanship. Even if the person is not the original owner. We stand behind our products like nobody else, because your customers deserve a product like no other.
- Extra layer of abrasion resistant nylon fabric for seat protection (with drain holes)
- Extra layer of abrasion resistant nylon fabric, with padded layer, for lower leg protection (with drain holes)
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
- HD Bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- 2-needle "felled seam" construction
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Delivered with backpack, LP Hose and zipper wax
- Optional cuff-rings, suspenders and pockets
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE*
- Butyl trilaminate with two-ply nylon fabric exterior
- Easy entry back zipper with internal protective flap